Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday....

And I have a finish on my wall today.  Binding is on and hanging sleeves attached and ready to be taken to my friends house.
'Sunshine Ripples'
47"x 55"
quilted by Quilt Bugs

While I was making this top I knew exactly how I wanted it quilted.  I HAD to have ripples!!
  The gal that owns the shop didn't have the pattern I wanted so she very generously told me she would order it for me.  
I wish I could tell you the name of the quilting pattern .... but I have no clue!  I just knew it when I saw it.  ;-)
Here it is close up..... 


So now I'm heading over to link to Judy's Design Wall Monday.
I hope you're having a great day. Glad you stopped by.....Linda

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Nann. I'm going to miss seeing this one every day.

      Delete
  2. I love your finished quilt! And the quilting just completes it. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ramona and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Boy - you really are going to miss seeing this one every day - it's BEAUTIFUL!! The only solution is to make another one just like it - for you - ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! And I have already decided there will be another one in my future done my way.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maureen. And thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous quilt, Linda! Hooray for a totally finished quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Linda. It feels good to have a finish for a change. It seems like it's been months. haha

      Delete

I try to always reply back to anyone that takes their precious time to comment on my blog so I sure hope you have your email enabled.
Thanks for stopping by and
I hope you're having a great day....Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...