Friday, October 21, 2011



 I have a finish!  Finally!  Today I completed the binding by machine and I used Sharon Schambers method with washable glue first then stitch-in-the-ditch from the front to catch the back binding in a seam.  Strong finish.    
I love this design and it fits perfectly for this quilt.  


I've posted about this quilt several times before so I'll just show a corner of the front.  It's a Mystery from 2006 that had been in my UFO pile all this time.   I don't know what took me so long to get it finished.  But it is now on my bed right where it belongs.  



Have a nice weekend....
Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

I try to always reply back to anyone that takes their precious time to comment on my blog so I sure hope you have your email enabled.
Thanks for stopping by and
I hope you're having a great day....Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...