All of the blocks have been sewn into rows and all of the rows are sewn together. I thought once I got to this point that I'd be ready to add the borders and get it to my longarmer.
But Noooo ..... as quilts have a mind of their own..... this one just wasn't going to let me slap on a border yet.
Soooooo back to the drawing board (EQ) to try to correct this. I knew that I would have to make two partial blocks to complete the pattern I was looking for. So these are the partial blocks.
Then I had to add a block border (adjust the blocks to fit the layout) and inserted the partial blocks I just made. This is now what the edge of the quilt will look like.
Now I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday. Let's go see what some of the other quilters have been working on.